Let us handle the technical aspects of your blog while you step into being the CEO
Hi, I am Ashley.
Running a business is no joke. It takes passion, attention to detail, and dedication to growing an enterprise successfully — and that can be a lot for one person (you) to handle.
As your Certified Online Business Manager and Blog Manager, I create systems, write processes, and provide optimization that make your business run effectively and efficiently so you can focus on the big picture.
Start running your Blog as a Business
Long hours, early mornings, and late nights are common occurrences for many business owners. And it’s easy for work to become overwhelming when you’re the only one running the show.
Think of an online business manager as your work bestie, right-hand man, dedicated assistant, and nonidentical clone all rolled into one. With an OBM by your side, you can literally do it all — while kind of doing nothing.
As your online business manager, I’ll curate personalized systems and processes that make your business run like a well-oiled machine.
I know you can run your business on your own. Heck, you’ve been doing it like a boss for years now. But every entrepreneur reaches a point where they need dedicated help that goes beyond a team of virtual assistants. You need someone who cares about your business, aligns with your mission, and can create a plan of growth that will earn you more money while requiring less of your in-person presence.
Sound like a fantasy? It’s not. It’s online business management.
Stop The Stress and Get The Help You Deserve
Daily Operations Management
- Weekly to Bi-weekly calls
- Creation of Standard Operating Procedures for all departments with step-by-step processes on how to perform duties.
- Implementing a project management tool into the business.
- Setting up project management tool with necessary team member tasks, SOPs, and more.
- Team management and engagement activities.
- Inputting of new blog posts including properly labeling H1-H6 and meta descriptions.
- Website Traffic Analytics Reporting
- Keyword research, tracking, and reporting
- Image Optimizations and Uploading
- Affiliate marketing management to increase revenue streams.
- Content writing, proofreading, editing and scheduling
Social Media Repurposing
- Social Media content repurposing
- Social media scheduling
- Video creation, editing, and marketing